Thursday, December 4, 2008

Valentine's Day Wallpapers (HQ)

Please right click and open in new window to get larger size wallpaper !!
I hope every one will like it as every one will fall in love :)

Advance Valentine's Day wishes..

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams..
Love Wallpapers
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you..
Love Wallpapers
The best thing about me is you......
Love
My fav words : "I self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt... but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run.."
Love Wallpapers
Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one...
Ha ha Wat a wordings !!! Check it in the below wallpaper..
Love Wallpapers
You being in my arms, heart by heart feels like our love would never end...
Love Wallpapers
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return...
Love Wallpapers
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart...
Love Wallpapers
I know u will like this post.. :) I like to receive ur comments..

No comments:

Post a Comment