Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Spring PIF Banner for all you Spring chickadees!

"Happy Spring"

Spring is just around the corner and I cannot wait! I hope you enjoy this PIF♥


Just right click, save as, and voila! Easy peasy let the Spring shine in☺

This banner is FREE and not one of a kind. It comes Etsy sized for immediate usage.

*TOU (terms of use), this banner was made entirely by me, please do not cut/copy any portion of it for personal or commercial use. You may however, pass on a copy to anyone you wish as long as you explain my terms.

PIF = Pay It Forward Which means this set is completely free. All I ask is that you take a few moments out of your day to be super nice, list a PIF, or do something for someone. No strings, just a thought:)


Peace Chicky,
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment