Friday, May 20, 2011

New Designs..

Dearest beloved readers, 

Remember the good old days when I could take the time to blog about reality t.v.? Well, now that I have 2 pt jobs and my other regular freelance gigs, I just don't have the time I once did. But I do have some new designs to share with you;)


The two above are for a site I'm working on and creating templates for, exciting! I will let you all know when it goes live. 

I'm sure by now you have all seen my Inkbarn.com banners everywhere.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Use the code "IBTARA10" receive 10% off your order. Combine it with FREE shipping on orders $49 and up. You will save more than 1/2 off of retail for great quality ink!

Working with the owner of this business too, great company.

Thanks again to everyone for reading, hopefully in the summer we can get down to some fun blogging!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment