Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy F'n Fall Y'all!

Finally! As promised "Happy Fall" free/pif/one you can finally take, banner! I made this Etsy size 760x100 px, but I cannot change the world people! lol So Blogger may have f'd it up here.. If so, you can always email me or convo me on Etsy w/your grievances.

Graphic Design by Tara Email

Graphic Design by Tara Etsy



To save, right click on your mouse and hit save as, voila!

Hope you like it and please remember if you have any special Fall requests, I am here to serve. Now the rules/regs...

Don't claim as your own, edit/change for personal or commercial use, use as a link anchor, and obviously you may NOT sell it. This is completely free in it's original form for personal use and of course you may pass it on to friends for theirs. Thank you for observing the rules/regs it keeps me happy and we all want that! lol

Thanks again for reading!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment