Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yet even more clip art...

Hey all! Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday and hopping with me! Remember, hop continues through Wednesday night so please tell all of your bloggy friends☺

"Fall Owl Friends"
Purchase us here!

Graphic Design by Tara Etsy

I absolutely love designing clip art and creating beautiful logos for my Etsy friends. There's nothing like working with my fellow Etsians on design projects. Best part? Most of us like the same things so it's not too painful to come up with ideas! lol

Please visit my other blog and befriend me. Promise to add some thoughts to it soon, just busy, busy.

Bipolar Girl World

I also wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has been sending me referrals and pointing others in my direction. I appreciate it and I won't let you down!

Today I spent all day pondering the meaning of life (in particular homeschooling a 14 yr. old boy), and I have decided that I need to work less. They are only young for such a short time and it seems like just yesterday we were having first days of preschool and other cute milestones. Who knew they would grow and take over??? lol

Thanks for reading, more reality show fun tomorrow!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment