Monday, February 1, 2010

What is handmade market?

Most people don't know so I'm going to share it with you today.

Handmade Market


This is a fab place to show you wares in a craft show setting. I really enjoy looking at all the shops there and I have advertised with both of mine before.

Hoping it gets bigger and has a wider audience, it's only $2 a week right now!

Okay, that's enough outside promotion! lol Here's what's new w/me...






Hearts for Haiti Banner/Avatar sets are still available, only $5 to help out our Haitian friends!





There are so many more styles in my shop. Please take my poll on the side of this post to help me better understand what types of designs to create in the future.

Thanks so much for reading!
T♥

For my latest artist feature please visit my other blog here:

Jewelry by Tara Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment