Saturday, July 10, 2010

I got the feedback blues:*(

Woe is me it's happening again... feedback that's unfair and never goes away. I will say this about Etsy, they at least have the Kiss 'n' Makeup feature. I'm on several freelance sites and it's been a week from h*ll with some real schmucks leaving me feedback that I feel was completely undeserved.

So what to do? Well, see the post 3 down and weed out the bad ones from the get go. My only bad feedback I ever got, (which incidentally was this week), were from people who didn't pay and tried to get something for nothing. I'm not going to get into details, but if you work for 2 weeks on something for $50, don't get paid, and then they want you to do some custom illustration on top of it, you should get some extra dinero for it! So people get pissed when I finally grew a long enough spine to put a stop to it.

This is my future thought on these clients. If you deal with people that don't respect what you do and only pick you because your logo design is cheap, you can expect to be treated cheaply. Don't do it! As with the RUN away below, you need to charge more.

Okay, now I will take my own lesson and probably forget it and do an entire corporate identity package for $100.


If you want to take a look at my Jewelry Blog, I just posted a new feature.

Love ya all, thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment