Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's here! And more news.....

Update....

Late last night, (PST), I finally got to post our NEW affordably priced logo design.

Back To Basics Logo

$30 for 3 mock ups and 6 revisions!

Still going strong! Thank you to all my dedicated thread killers, this one has been going for months!

Win a FREE Professional Business Logo Threadkiller

Thank you, thank you to all of my wonderful Etsy friends who have helped me resucitate this dead blog after 2 months. I'm a workaholic, but I always find time to blog because I enjoy it. The past couple of months had taken it's toll with freelance off Etsy work, kids, etc. and I just couldn't get it together. Thank you all for sticking w/me and continuing to use my services! How much I appreciate it you will never know.

T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment