Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just sold... Weekend Wrap Up Short of it!


I so wish I had the strength right now to do the Long Weekend Wrap up, but I have to say I am completely beat down. To summarize...

Shopped til I dropped,
I have an extra chihuahua I'm sitting for (now 5 barking freaks!)
My kids spilled gingerbread icing aka glue all over the kitchen.
Date w/hubby to see Black Swan w/Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis was cancelled twice:( Really want to see this movie...

On the upside, I did get to eat some yummy sushi and have peppermint coffee. I am also sitting here eating Harry Potter rock cakes my son made.

Watched an amazing movie "Europa Europa", highly recommended.

Got a lot of free products for reviewing including; skin care and retro toys.

Life is good!

Thanks for reading,
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment