Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random Thoughts..

I'm rushing off to Vietnamese breakfast (my fav:) and I just wanted to put this out there...

Jake Gyllenhal and Taylor Swift, perfect and amazing! People don't give her credit but she's really intelligent and mature. I want this more than they do!!! lol

Tonight we return to the Challenge on MTV and CT and some other chick are coming back on. I LOVE CT and all his crazy and this is just what the boring Challenge needs.

Also tonight, Psych a la Twin Peaks reunion. For all of you that remember Twin Peaks this is going to be awesome! Don't miss it, USA, I think 9 or 10??

What else, what else?? I have a ton of yummy, health, and fun giveaways coming up later this month on..

Give it to me Tara!

I'm off now, I'll eat some Pho for your guys!
T♥

BIG P.S. Chanukah apparently starts tonight? So, I need to get my @ss in gear and buy these kids some small cr*p that keeps them happy til Xmas!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment