Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Watched...

This week's episode of Glee and let me tell you I am starting to LOVE this show! Drama, drama, singing, drama;) I hate 99% of the songs they sing in real life and love all of them on the show. My fav character is Britney and I can't wait to hear what happens next week when she asks Santa to make her wheelchair bound boyfriend walk again. Stay tuned Glee fans...

I also watched Raising Hope. Still awesome and everyone who hasn't seen it needs to check it out.

What else, what else... I'm thinking of putting my son in a project based school that is extremely laid back and open. Meaning, you can eat when you want, rap about your feelings, and everything that entails. I asked where the smoking area was?? Ah, school days☼

Thanks for reading, please check out my new giveaway so that you too can experience fresh breath!

TheraBreath Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment