Friday, November 26, 2010

Cyber Monday is gonna kick @ss!!! And I'm bringing you the deals!

Dearest readers and deal lovers,

I don't normally use this blog for advertising, but what the heck? It's my g'dang blog!!! lol So please plan on visiting my other blog for a fantastic Cyber Monday post that includes a lot of great deals, handcrafted items, and discounts in general! I have also just added a ton of great companies that I have hand picked myself to be on the blog. They are all holding some type of holiday and/or Cyber Monday promo so please check them out.

Give it to me Tara!


Stay out of those malls people! Why fight for a great deal when you can sit in your p.j.s, eat cereal out of the box, and use your own bathroom?? Oh wait, that's what I'm going to do☺

Thanks much for reading and putting up w/an advertisement post once in a while.
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment