Friday, November 5, 2010

Yes, I actually do work!

Hello friends and fans! Sometimes y'all might wonder, does she actually do anything w/her time besides giving her son an education, singing in a band, cleaning/cooking/and other crappy work, etc.?? Well I've got some news for you! I continue to give my customers fantastic graphic designs (if I modestly do say so myself:).

So on w/the latest...


 



Now please don't bother sending me anymore hate mail because of the adult toy button above. As you can all imagine, I spent years looking at this graphic w/nowhere to put it!!! lol So now my dreams of using it have finally come true. Please people, all I have to say is that life is too short to get worked up about a pink dildo picture, so get a sense of humor about these things or live a shorter life due to being so uptight. Your choice.

As always thanks for reading!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment