Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up 11/21

Hey all! Glad to be writing something I can make as long as I want and not have to squish it into a twitter box!!! lol

So as I said a couple of days ago, I have now been sucked into the Twitter vortex.

Tara on Twitter aka Twittering Tara:)

I promise to still keep up all of my blogs and not overwhelm everyone w/SPAM and other cr*p we all don't need in our lives!

This weekend was probably the most relaxing I've had in a while. Friday evening we went to Harry Potter, which was so fantastic I actually shut up for 2 1/2 hours straight!!! lol Saturday we watched it rain and ate yummy warm Italian food. Mostly, we just enjoyed eachother's company. We have the new Kinect and I've been playing the Dance game non stop. Completely recommend it for weight loss, I think I lost 5 pounds in one week! If I give up the ice cream for breakfast and brownies for lunch, I may get off the morbidly obese BMI scale;) I'm not even sure what that crap means, but almost everyone in the world is the wrong weight according to this government tool, so it's gotta be wrong!

Moving on.. we did our band/singing thing today and sang a lot of Zeppelin songs. If you go back and actually listen to these, you will hear Robert Plant is warbling inappropriately. Not inappropriate for me, but for the 3 kids that were hovering around. I wouldn't let my husband record our session, if you get my meaning??? Love the Zeppelin for playing the bass, but singing it doesn't work for me. Same w/the Beatles, too much talky, talky, not enough singy, singy!! lol

This week is Thanksgiving break for the kids and I'm going to drop them off at g'mas for a well deserved rest. Hoping to get through the holidays w/out gaining another 14 pounds, which is what I have gained since summer. It's so funny, I can eat 500 calories a day, walk, work out for 45 min., cook/clean/work, run around w/dogs, and still no weight lost on these meds:( Crazy or fat, ya just can't win!

Off to Tweet probably, this sh#t is really addicting!

Thanks for reading, hopping, supporting my new blog and giveaways, I truly appreciate my bloggy friends!
T♥

P.S. What do you think about the new blog background?? I can't make up my mind but I always love the contrast btwn. neon pink and green☺

No comments:

Post a Comment