Sunday, November 7, 2010

Special "TARA" Update

Hello GDBT news fans! I have some good news and some bad news.

First, the good news. I am still blogging and there will be no interruptions in the weekly hops. I will be bringing you more personal insights and reviews in the near future. So nothing on the blogging end will change.

Bad news, I am no longer able to work ft as a graphic designer because all of my energy needs to be focused on my family now. As some of you may know my oldest son is somewhat "special needs" and I am homeschooling him. This effects everyone in the family and I also have to make sure my youngest doesn't feel left out.

I will only be taking on small projects for my fellow bloggers and friends, but please do not hesitate to ask. I prefer working for fun anyway!

Thank you all for understanding, I know it's cliche but "Family First".

Thanks for reading,
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment