Thursday, November 11, 2010

Okay, so I lied!!

Well, the retirement from graphic design officially never happened! lol I closed everything up 4 days ago, did work every single day since, and reopened on Etsy today. I don't think I was meant to ever stop working, so the beat goes on...

Available now on Etsy, the NEW "Thanksgiving Bird" personal and commercial use vector image. You will receive an AI, .png, and .jpg with purchase.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61541472/thanksgiving-bird-digital-clip-art

(forgive me for being a lazy linker:)

Image is watermarked here.

What else is up you say? Other blog is doing marvelous and I've had some great emails from you guys asking to have your giveaways hosted, ads put up, and a few people have even offered to send me some really cool things for review. No one is ever obligated to send anything, but it's nice when it's offered.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support, this is why I love blogging!

T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment