Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update to yesterday's poop..

Yesterday I vented regarding people who want donations to themselves for doing nothing. They have no art, freebies, or causes, they just want a donation because they woke up that morning and felt entitled.

For some reason this post truly angered people and I just can't wrap my head around it? If you read it you will see I said that none of these blogs had ANY information regarding causes or anything worthy to donate to.

Personally, I think it would be just as upsetting to others concerned with charity donations, as it is to me. People are taking the seriousness away from charity by just putting their hands out for nothing. Instead, defenses go up and people freak out without reading.

At least, that's what my junior college education thinks.

T

P.S. Although I would have liked to respond to all of you unhappy blog readers personally, for some reason those of you who weren't anonymous didn't have clickable links? Hmmm..

P.P.S. This is not a confrontational blog, it is for fun. Let's all move on now and if we have a beef over nothing we can start something on the Etsy forums instead.


P.P.P.S. Sarcasm and humor, live it, love it!
Thank you,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment