Monday, August 30, 2010

Also...

I have just changed the player to reflect some mid through late 80's. I have spared you all The Bangles, my love affair w/Morrisey, and some other crap that no one can handle anymore. Also, I did not put up any "Hair Bands" and some Heavy Metal which I loved! I still to this day love AC/DC, Metallica, Ozzy, and Guns n' Roses. Maybe the next playlist will be dedicated to early metal?

Oopsy on the ones I forgot! Psychedelic Furs, Depeche Mode, etc. etc.

Enjoy! And remember, the player only starts when you do it to avoid maximum annoyance☺

Thanks for reading!
T♥

Oh and P.S., before anyone gets into the dispute with me, I know the first Duran Duran came out much later than the 80's. And.. after listening to his "Save A Prayer" and "Rio" is by some other freak, apologies☺

No comments:

Post a Comment