Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Hey y'all! Back to work now, oh wait, I never stopped working! lol So fab new blog award, great weekend, and now back to the old salt mines.

Agenda today besides working, working out for at least 2-4 hours to burn off cupcake frosting I consumed this morning and during the weekend. Seems my hubby loves me so much he wants me to have 2 asses!

I'm now deep within the Suzi Quatro bio, (played Leather on Happy Days). Love you Suzi, but one word that you forgot "Ghostwriter". As I'm reading it I feel like I need to drink 10 cups of coffee and do a lot of speed to keep up! As Robert Plant always says... "Ramble On!"

In other news, there really isn't any. I must make it to my volunteer job tomorrow or I will be put on the elderly "Top Ten Most Hated" list. It's not that I don't love my people, it's that btwn. work/kids/pups, etc. etc. it's just easier to do everything here. I'm supposed to be meeting with a new couple that are actual holocaust survivors that escaped the camps. I cannot wait to meet them and show them some love and kindness. I really do feel good volunteering and it's way better than working!

Alas, the clients are beckoning and I must pretend I have a job!

Thanks for reading!
T♥

P.S. Does anyone know how to load a f'n sound thingy on here? I don't want to listen to music, I want to add my dogs howling at the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment