Friday, August 6, 2010

Pamprin/Therapy let's discuss....

One of those migraine days! I feel like my head will burst and all I want to do is lay down. So to continue in the "no boundaries" direction that my blogs always seem to head down, let's go over some fun times I'm having today! If you want to see some of my older rants and raves/personal business...

Jewelry by Tara Blog

You remember that saying "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all?" Well, I will leave it at that about work today. But I will show you a really cool logo I made this week.


I do have some fabulous customers and even some that have become friends. So it ain't all bad!

This weekend I plan to bake in the sun every chance I get, work on my singing, and be next to my husband 24/7. That's the plan, most likely I'll work and exercise the whole time.

More new logos later kiddies!

Thanks for reading,
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment