Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why I love The Runaways...


So if you have been reading the last couple of weeks, you have realized by now that my current obsession is with The Runaways. No, I'm not a stalker! I truly long for the days where you could smoke a cigarette, hang out all night, roll on 4 wheels, keep your comb in your back pocket, rock a pretty feathered mullet, be sexy jailbait, and appreciate your record player! Here's some fab shots of Cherie Currie (lead singer of The Runaways), that I LOVE! Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Sandy West, and Jackie something playing the bass, may be thrown in for good measure☺Also, see right hand pic here for a young Jodie Foster!









So my questions to Cherie...

Do you still have the Cherry tattoo?
How the heck do you stay so thin?
Why can't us regular gals carry that amazing blonde color?
Where can my artist friends buy your work?
Are the small details in your artwork done by chainsaw and/or hand?
Is there a tshirt w/your name on it that can hold over 38 DD boobs?
Do you now, or will you ever, have another concert we can go to? Because I'm there!

Okay, enough Cherie Currie worship for today, back to the boring old graphic design! lol

Does anyone in vintage land know where I can get some of these amazing old school boots! Promise not to actually wear them outside or with lingerie, just want them!!!

For all you moms (especially my mom:) that are reading this, get over it you were young once too!

Yet another disclaimer for those of you in the cheap seats that haven't been following... When/if you take my graphics and steal them, I get really pissed. See, like that cherry above, I actually spend some time creating this cr#p. So I don't want you to sell them, redo them, claim them as your own, link 'em for yourself. If you want to do these things, please contact me and we can talk about it.

Email Graphic Design by Tara

Thanks for reading!
T♥

P.S. Cherie, I read Suzi Quatro's biography and I have to say I don't expect to hear from her anytime soon! On to Bowie if he has one??? Questions are for fun and laughs, no expectations you are the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment