Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cherie Currie

***********UPDATE***********
Holy f'n sh*t, it really was her! Starstruck stupid I am...


I just got a comment below that says it's from Cherie Currie and I'm beyond freaking out!!!! If this is really you I have to apologize if I sounded like a huge BITCH! I have been obsessively thinking about everything I read in your book for a week now and it put me into a big 'ol funk. (But good to remember where you have been so you don't go there again:) So know that I appreciate the message for the kiddies about not doing drugs and I was right there with you in the 80's. Born in '71 so I missed the great Bowie music and I was stuck w/China Girl Bowie.

For my loyal readers, friends, and coworkers, run, do not walk, buy the book, visit her site....

http://www.chainsawchick.com/


and rent "Foxes" with Cherie Currie. Her movie portrayal is like me in the bad old days, except blonde and thin! lol

For a hollywood version of the book (but still fab) The Runaways movie is a great watch!

Not a crazed fan, just someone who absolutely loves your work and is nostalgic for the music! Plus, being an artist I understand how putting all your energy into creative pursuits can really help out the psyche.

Love and thanks!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment