Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Thank you all so much for making my first Weekend Blog Hop a complete success! I met over 40 new friends and many more from visiting each of your blogs. I will definitely be continuing this next weekend and thereafter. Special thanks to everyone who promoted my hop, especially Pink Dandy who is just a doll!

So as we all wind down from what was supposed to be a weekend but seemed to go by in a 2 hour blur, I hope everyone is well. Summer is coming to an end (in theory, it will be 100 deg. here through October:( and kids are back to school soon. Can't say it was a really productive summer as far as outings away from home. But in regards to family fun, we had a blast! Lots of laughing, hanging out together, and cherishing the kids before they are too old to be smooshed☺ I've got my business down to a reasonable amount where I can sleep up to 5 hours a night, so that's good. I actually saw my best friend last week for the first time in 3 months and I never knew how much I missed my non-cyber life till I got that break. I've also been forcing myself to take my illustrations a lot more serious and really work from the ground up. Unlike some of my competitors (you lazy a$$es know who you are) I create most-all of my graphics from scratch. I am obsessed now with building the perfect woman! Not being creepy, I mean the perfect graphic of a woman! lol I've never really mastered making people so it's been a chore to say the least.

What weirdness lurks around the corner for you my dear readers? A lot of biography reviews, more thoughts on Jersey Shore, music of the mid-late 80's and why a 39 yr. old already has empty nest syndrome!

Sure there's a lot more, but my house is suddenly filling up with the a$$y smell of hamburger helper that my 14 yr. old is cooking, so I have to go fast and fling open all the doors/windows!

Love y'all, thanks for reading!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment