Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Happy International Disturbed Person's Day! Can't believe we almost missed it kiddies!

Okay, calm down I'm not insulting anyone. Especially since I will tell you all right now I include "mental health issues" on all paperwork I fill out!

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend...

I don't care if you lick windows,

take the special bus

or occasionally pee on yourself..

You hang in there, Sunshine, you're special .

Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Today's Message of the Day is:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

Life may not to be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance

DISCLAIMER - I didn't write any of this, especially the sappy sh*t at the end.

Feel free to pass this on to your "Disturbed" friends. I mean you must have some, your reading my blog aren't you?? lol

Have a fantastically freaky day!
T♥

No comments:

Post a Comment